Memory Care That Feels Like Home.
Serving Winchester, Virginia,
a new concept in memory support.
The Village at Orchard Ridge views memory care in a new light. Residents with Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related illnesses live in a unique neighborhood at Orchard Woods Health Center. The neighborhood of Orchard Woods offers the latest therapies and an accomplished staff. Our memory care program features an additional point of difference: It draws from the extensive experience of our sponsor, National Lutheran Communities & Services (NLCS), with more than a century of service to older adults. NLCS brings leading-edge expertise.
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living: eating, bathing, dressing, taking medication, walking, shopping and using the telephone
- 24-hour emergency response system for scheduled and unscheduled needs
- Private suites in a unique neighborhood of “small houses,” specially designed for warmth, comfort and security
- Emergency call systems for each resident’s apartment
- Medication supervision
- Therapy services
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
Families are reassured knowing that their loved ones not only receive outstanding care with dignity and respect, but also live in the kind of caring, friendly neighborhood where they feel at home.
Please call 540-431-2800 or contact us online to learn more about this new approach to residential living dementia care.