As part of our complete continuum of care, The Village at Orchard Ridge assisted living neighborhood offers the right balance of privacy and freedom, with the added support tailored to every resident’s individual needs. Our private apartments provide the freedom and flexibility for residents to live on their own terms, while top-notch clinical and support services are at their fingertips.
Many residents discover that the active social life available to them—along with all the many amenities and activities every day of the week—that life takes on a new dimension of meaning.
We offer three levels of care, so residents pay for the level of services they need. Residents personalize their apartments with their own furniture, artwork and décor.
• One-bedroom and one-bedroom with den apartments
• Kitchens with a sink, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
• Delicious meals, with dietician oversight on nutritional needs
• Laundry, linen and housekeeping services included
• ConnectedLiving programming designed to support individuals in mind, body and spirit
• Group programming to promote social engagement
• Faith-related services and programs
• Nursing support available 24/7
• Fitness and wellness programs
• Access to physical and occupational therapy
• Medication management
• Assistance with daily tasks, including dressing and bathing