The area for nature, sports, culture, and mountains!
Retire to the Shenandoah Valley, in Winchester, VA.
When you retire at The Village at Orchard Ridge, you are close to so much of what people love about Virginia. Plus you will enjoy all the excitement the surrounding Shenandoah Valley has to offer – not to mention the close proximity to the Metro-Washington, D.C. area.
You will quickly discover why so many have made the Shenandoah Valley their retirement destinations. Just picture yourself living here, with countless wonderful ways to enjoy life:
- Discover the historic marketplace of Old Town Winchester
- Visit the Stonewall Jackson Museum and Museum of Shenandoah Valley
- Tour the vineyards of Northern Virginia
- Explore the magical world of Shenandoah Caverns
- See the breathtaking panoramas on Skyline Drive
- Fill your days with outdoor fun at our beautiful state parks